Safety & Efficiency Assurance for Cargo Holds Cleaning that is the key to the Ship’s Profitability & Company’s Safety Culture
Taking the opportunity from the recent guidance provided by the UK P&I Club pertinent to universal fall in Cargo Hold.
Work aloft in any circumstances requires careful planning and implementation of appropriate safety precautions taking into account the possibility of unexpected ship motion and the limitations of available equipment. In the case of hold cleaning, the crew are not expected to take unreasonable risks in complying with a commercial requirement of presenting clean holds in readiness to load the next cargo.
With the M8 VERTIDRIVE Robotic Cargo Hold Cleaning Magnetic Crawler in place, a smooth transition into a new era of safe cargo hold cleaning is achieved building on the instantaneous benefits and the inherent efficiency of this fast-spreading method.
The concept behind this compact, innovative but well-established and reliable Robot with its special users-friendly features is the following in brief:
- Increased Safety Standards assured by fast, safe and reliable semi-automatic operation
- Efficient Cargo Hold Cleaning secured by 500bar HP hydro-blasting in all orientations
- Minimization of detergents and water consumption derived from High-quality adjusting pressure & flow spray nozzles
- Easy and light transport, assembled In 2 pieces of 35kg each, fast assembly/dismantling in under 1 minute
- Short Payback Time and assurance of top quality and care-free performance