Marine Propulsion Services BV (MPS) is an independent expert in propellers and propulsion systems. It is based in the Netherlands and provides its services worldwide to the marine and offshore industries.
MPS – MARITIME PROPULSION SERVICES
- Leading CPP systems and thrusters such as: LIPS, WARTSILA, SCHOTTEL, VA TECH ESCHER WYSS, BERG, ROLLS-ROYCE
- Blue fits of rudder and rudderstock – propeller and propeller shaft retrofits of control systems
- Overhaul of hydraulic shaft coupling (SKF)
- Specialized casting products FERRO and NON-FERRO
- Delivery of all brands propellers and propeller blades
- Delivery of propulsion systems and thrusters.
MARINE COMPONENTS: Fast delivery of shaft coupling seals, shaft couplings SKF, stern tube seals, stern tube bearings, shaft bearings, bulk head seals, rudderstock bearings and seals, bilge water separators, fresh water generators.
MPR – MARITIME PROPELLER REPAIR
- FOR AN INDEPENDENT, FLEXIBLE AND FAST RESPONSE - MPR has senior metallurgical repair specialists with more than 40 years experience in the propeller repair business.
- WORKSHOP - MPR has its own workshop in the Netherlands for propeller and blade repairs. For bigger repairs of propellers up to 80 tons, they utilize their facility in Antwerp. During your propeller service the owner has the possibility to carry out further ship repairs with Antwerp ship repairs.
- WORLD WIDE REPAIR SERVICES - MPR have two mobile teams for repairs on location worldwide, for blue fits, with over 20 years of expertise in this specialist field.
- MPR PROVIDES - Polishing, cavitations straightening, cracking new blades tips independent inspection reports modification of propellers and blades emergency repairs blue fit of propellers and rudder stocks balancing of blades and fixed pitch propellers.